URBAN OUTFITTERS BOMBER JACKET, AMERICAN APPAREL HOODIE, HELLZ BELLZ T-SHIRT, 7 FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS, WILFRED HAT, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES, GUCCI WATCH
- Thank you to Tanea of DON'T TRIP..YET for selecting me as this week's FOTW.
- I got two more tattoos today (I now have three in total), hence the visible bandage. I'm very pleased with how they both turned out, thanks to Patrick of Sacred Heart Tattoo. Will post pictures tomorrow.
- This morning I also received a copy of Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life. It's smaller than I expected, but still a great addition to my collection of coffee table books.
- I'm slightly disappointed with Alexander Wang and Christopher Kane S/S 2010 collection. Then again, spring was never really my season anyway. I'm looking forward to London, Paris, and Milan Fashion Week, though.
- I finally got cable again, just in time for last night's episode of Gossip Girl. Dan + Georgina + kissing = FILTH.
- Currently listening to Colbie Caillat's new album, "Breakthrough." Her songs always make me smile.
© 2009-2014 BLEEDFORFASHION.COM