ALICE + OLIVIA SEQUIN VEST, T BY ALEXANDER WANG TANK TOP, CURRENT/ELLIOTT JEANS, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES, GUCCI WATCH
I've developed a strong affection and quite possibly borderline obsession with anything sequined, and distressed, for that matter. I couldn't be more pleased with this Alice + Olivia vest that I purchased a couple of days ago. The draping is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly versatile. I need more vests like this.
Super busy days ahead. My furniture for my new apartment arrives tomorrow and Sunday. I'll be without a mattress for two weeks, though. I'm perfectly fine with sleeping on the sofa until then; however, my parents are coming to visit, followed by my boyfriend shortly after. Thank goodness for my friend Nancy and her "blow" (inside joke) up mattress which she so generously let me borrow.
WILFRED WRAP AND HAT, H&M SHIRT DRESS, CLUB MONACO BELT, ZARA BOOTS, CHANEL BAG AND NECKLACE
ALEXANDER WANG T-SHIRT AND BOOTS, J BRAND JEANS, GUCCI BAG AND WATCH
New shoes because let's face it, everyone needs a little A.Wang in their closet.
For those of you who were wondering, the illustration in my header was done by Lovisa Burfitt, a Swedish illustrator based in Paris. You can view more of her incredible work here.
SOURCE: LAURA LAINE
SOURCE: STYLE COURT
Now that I have the keys to my new apartment, I'm looking to home decor blogs for inspiration and decorating tips. I simply melted inside when I saw this image. It makes my heart flutter just a little more every time I look at it.
H&M MOTORCYCLE JACKET & SKIRT, SILENCE & NOISE CORSETRY BRA, YSL SHOES, CHANEL NECKLACE
Not quite the skirt I was looking for, but it'll do for now. Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!
GUCCI BOMBER JACKET AND HAT, T BY ALEXANDER WANG TANK TOP, HOLLISTER CO. DENIM SHORTS, KOVA & T LACE LEGGINGS, ZARA SHOES
I'm back with the denim shorts and tights, or leggings in this case. People look at me like I'm crazy but it makes sense to me. The rain made its way back to Vancouver yesterday and quite frankly, I didn't mind. When it comes to summer, I've always found it a little difficult to come up with creative and innovative ways of dressing. Temperatures are expected to reach 30°C again by next week but in all honesty, I'm ready for fall.
On a completely different note, I've been on the lookout for the perfect black and/or white tulle skirt for some time now and at long last, I found this a couple days ago. Adorable, but not even I can bring myself to paying that amount for it. Alternative suggestions, anyone?
CURRENT/ELLIOTT SLEEVELESS DENIM JACKET, CHRISTOPHER KANE T-SHIRT, KOVA & T LATEX LEGGINGS, GUCCI SHOES, BETSEY JOHNSON AND URBAN OUTFITTERS BRACELETS
Randomness (my mind is fickle today):
- This is quite possibly my new favorite shirt. Needless to say, I love it.
- The weather here in Vancouver has cooled down significantly since last week's heat wave. I can now wear some form of pants again without being drenched in my own sweat.
- Leggings as pants? Only when worn with an oversized tee, tunic or sweater.
- My boyfriend left Monday night. I sigh now because the illusion of the long weekend is over and the realities of the weekdays have begun.
- I get the keys to my new apartment on the 15th. A housewarming party is in the works, although, I'm kind of just hoping people will come bearing gifts in the shape of a sofa, bed, and kitchen necessities. Don't know if that'll fly over well but hell, I'd still like to give it a whirl.
- Currently listening to: Ciara ft. Missy Elliott - Work. I have the choreography from the video memorized, obviously.
© 2009-2014 BLEEDFORFASHION.COM