H&M TRENCH COAT, HELLZ BELLZ T-SHIRT, WILFRED PANTS, GUCCI GLOVES, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES, LOUIS VUITTON BAG
- I've had this song on repeat for the past couple of days. I have no idea where this random craving to listen to Jesse McCartney is coming from.
- This is what I wore to brunch with my good friend Peter. Love brunch; love him even more.
- I'm treating myself and another friend to an evening at the Shangri-La Chi Spa later on today. Whoops, bills. What's that?
- Schwarzkopf Professional sent me a sweet little package of OSiS goodies. Thank you, Karen and Sonya!
- I just came out of a situation where I now realize timing is everything. Thanks for the memories nonetheless. My foolish heart refuses to let them pass.
- Watching New Moon on Sunday.
RobertEdward, I love you.
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." — Marilyn Monroe
Thanks, Peter. I, too, needed to read this.
SOURCE: WE HEART IT
DANNY ROBERTS T-SHIRT, SIWY SEQUIN LEGGINGS, YSL PUMPS, H&M BRACELETS, CHANEL BAG
...when two become one, and I don't mean the 1996 Spice Girls song. I'm talking about sequins and leggings. I can't believe there was a time in my life when I denied my love for sparkly things. Now I have a whole section of my wardrobe devoted to all things shiny and new.
SOURCE: WILDFOX COUTURE
WILFRED CROPPED SWEATER & LEATHER SKIRT, AMERICAN APPAREL TIGHTS, ALEXANDER WANG SHOES, BLISS LAU BODY CHAIN
Apologies for the lackluster blog posts as of late. I haven't been feeling all that inspired and have been spending less time on the Internet and more time out and about. So much has changed since last month and the change is good, really good. I'm now only dating guys that are 30+. I should've made this a rule a long time ago.
To briefly answer a couple of questions I've been asked a lot lately: I'm 5'3". Vietnamese. I use bareMinerals foundation. My eyelashes are real, my hair isn't. I cut my own bangs, which I don't consider much of an accomplishment especially since I recently cut them too short again. Note: Never attempt to cut your bangs when you have a bottle of wine digesting in your stomach. I'm just sayin'. I barely put effort into my hair, and by barely I mean no maintenance at all. To get my look, all you need to do is toss out your hairbrush and adopt a messy sleeping habit.
© 2009-2013 BLEEDFORFASHION.COM