CLUB MONACO BOMBER PARKA & BELT, WU+SEN SWEATER, LEVI'S DENIM SHORTS, SAM EDELMAN SHOES, T.BABATON HAT, LOUIS VUITTON SCARF, CHANEL BAG
A tumble of words and I never said they would flow:
- I've been wearing this WU+SEN sweater from The Board of Trade Co. almost every day since I got it. It's so perfectly oversized and warm and comfy.
- Thank you to all of those who entered the Parasuco Jeans giveaway. The winner will be announced tomorrow on Twitter. (This suggests you should probably follow me, too.) I don't do this enough, but I'd also like to express my gratitude to all of my readers for continuing to read and support this blog. I love you, I really do.
- Opportunities have been coming my way lately. I won't reveal too much, except to say excited would be an understatement.
- I'm on a new skin care regime with the help of the girls from SKN Holistic Rejuvenation Clinic. In addition to regular chemical peels, I've switched from Priori to Osmosis and Rhonda Allison products. I've also cut out
all mostsome dairy from my diet.
- Looking forward to going to my first opera tomorrow. "For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo." — William Shakespeare
PHOTOS BY PETER OF THE STARVING STYLIST
© 2009-2014 BLEEDFORFASHION.COM