CLUB MONACO BOMBER PARKA & SHORTS, WILFRED LONG SLEEVE, SEE BY CHLOE SHOES, GUCCI BAG, MICHAEL KORS WATCH
- People should adopt this mentality: I'll take care of me, and you'll take care of you. Then when we're both ready, we'll take care of us.
- The three things I consider vital and cannot live without in a relationship, amongst others, of course, is attention, affection and appreciation. Keep that in mind and I'll be yours forever, generally speaking.
- We're all fucked up in one way or another. Some admits it. Most deny it.
- Knowing the right thing to do and actually doing it are two completely different things.
- The youth of today: Instead of taking pleasure in being young, they try to pretend they're adults; therefore, the pace of growth and development is disrupted. Next thing you know they realize that they forgot to stop and smell the roses.
- I'm watching Water for Elephants tonight. I hope the movie's just as good as the book.
THEORY SWEATER, HELMUT LANG TANK TOP, CHEAP MONDAY JEANS, CAMILLA SKOVGAARD SHOES, URBAN OUTFITTERS HAT, BLEED FOR FASHION BAG C/O SHARON OF ELISHARON, RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES
"As soon as you want it to be, as soon as you are ready for it to be and as soon as you let it be."
Does anyone else feel like this month is flying by? Funny how times flies too fast when all you want to do is cherish the moment; yet, it seldom flies fast enough when the situation is unfavorable.
For those who were curious, I use Anastasia Brow Powder Duo for my eyebrows.
PHOTOS BY PETER OF THE STARVING STYLIST
In other news, 20 more days till Vegas, 34 more days till my best friend from Calgary arrives, 35 more days till my 23rd birthday and 157 more days till Nepal. My life is changing before my eyes and I'm learning more and more about myself and realizing, I never really knew myself at all.
This is just the beginning.
I recently had the honor of collaborating with Tinu of Eat, Pray, Fashion, stylist (she threw this blogger soirée back in September), and Tessa of A Mile in Her Heels, photographer extraordinaire. We seriously lucked out with the weather.
Wearing dresses by Isoken Ogiemwonyi of Obsidian, these are just a few of my personal favorite shots from these two looks. Stay tuned for part 2.
SOURCE: WE HEART IT
Side note: See something you like on my blog that I've worn? Just ask. I may consider selling it. I sold this Wilfred sweater, Siwy sequin leggings and Holt Renfrew hat recently.
What is it when we can all speak the same language yet misinterpret each other's words? You state one thing and people twist it to suit their own mind. The latter most likely stems from insecurities, which is pretty self-explanatory. I mean, why on earth would you make crude remarks about someone you barely know unless that person has something you yourself lack? Fuck what you heard. You think you know, but you have no idea. I'm just sayin'.
© 2009-2013 BLEEDFORFASHION.COM