WILFRED FREE CARDIGAN, TALULA T-SHIRT, CURRENT/ELLIOTT JEANS, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES, CHANEL BAG
I like bullet points:
- My boyfriend and I had a lovely time in Whistler. Bungee jumping was definitely the highlight of our trip. Next up: skydiving!
- I'm currently doing the Back to Barre Fitness Challenge. 8 days down, 82 to go.
- I prefer night sex, but there's honestly no better way to start your day than with morning sex—and ladies, morning wood must not be ignored. The next time you spot your man's giant breakfast, er, sausage, acknowledge it, greet it, embrace it, love it. Whatever you do, don't let it go to waste. Yeah, I said it.
- I'm in the process of updating my Shoes for Sale post. If your shoe size is 7½ or 8, you're going to want to stay tuned.
- I'm not going to lie, I still have a tendency to count my chickens before they hatch. Sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know this is okay. How boring would life be if we weren't constantly learning? If today was as good as it gets?
- Even if you don't end up where you thought you'd be, trust that you'll end up exactly where you should be.
© 2009-2014 BLEEDFORFASHION.COM